What We Talk When We Talk About Love (1)


I have been thinking lately that love is an energy to motivate you to do something good, beautiful, and extraordinary things. It doesn't necessarily about your spouse, children, and things that belong to you. Love is universal. It's applicable in all aspects of our daily life.

There is a situation when you have to pick side, choose favourite, or not choosing at all. There will be time to make space or distance from things or people you love. Well, that's also kind of love.

However, the hardest part of being in love is accepting. Accepting our love ones for whatever their stories behind their back, especially about their flaws.

Questions and doubts come easily. We have to make a decision, the difficult one.
Really. Do we have to accept their mistake? Do we have to accept the arguments, stupidity, and weakness?

Well, here is a not so good news.
YES.

The answer is YES.
If you want to love, you have to accept the craziness and damages inside.
They are like a coin with the both sides that never apart.

Once you accept the beauty, you have to ready to accept the ugly.
Yes, it's never be easy.

Before giving my love to people and things that surrounds me, I have to love myself first.
I have to accept not only my strength and power, but also my flaws.
Accepting my flaws by admitting it.

Accepting myself as it is.




M


Komentar

Postingan Populer