Couldn’t be Love


Once upon a time
I ever asked my self, could I love something more than anything
Now, I just found that maybe I couldn’t

I have my own things
Something that I should love most
Not being selfish, but it is something more about dignity

I have my life
I have to live it up with anything I have
Maybe, the universe would help me then

Now, those selfish words comes from your mouth
In the dark shadow night, full moon and cold
You asked me to love you, to give anything I have
For your pleasure, I guess

I ever thought that I would be able to give love for you, but not
I ever thought that I would do anything to proof my feeling, but not
I need to love my self at the first place, certainly.

Maybe, this is about timing
This kind of love just appeared to show that love is unpredictable
We are the actor, but never assumed that we couldn’t make our own history

When the time has come
We will know the time to challenge our fate
Not just waiting, but take steps

Do not ask me the question ever
Because I know, the time will come someday

The answer is just waiting in some random ways
then, we could find it by any chances

but, it couldn’t  be love
anyway

Jakarta, 20 January 2013
01.27 Wib
M & M


Komentar

Postingan Populer